A downloadable game
After countless years of civil war the Kingdom of Hesperos has fallen. As a last ditch effort King Gawain turned to his Archmage to help him turn the battle. The Archmage created a spell that was never used before, and unleashed it onto the Kingdom.
The battle ended, but everything changed. Fires started to burn blue, giving only cold instead of warmth, monsters arose from the dead, and soldiers lost their minds.
Hundreds of years after the Last Battle, a lone Pyromancer awoke on the battlefield. What the Pyromancer had was unseen in years. His pyromancies emitted warm fire.
What is Blue Flame?
Blue Flame is a top-down twin stick shooter, where You play as a pyromancer who has to restore the balance to the World.
Why is Blue Flame in early access?
Blue Flame is in early access so the community can help shape the game, and give hands-on feedback. A roadmap below describes everything we have planned for the game.
What was the inspiration for Blue Flame?
The game is heavily influenced by Dark Souls, therefore some mechanics are similar to Dark Souls.
How long is the game?
The game is about 2-3 hours long, but after version 1.0 we're planning to update the game with three free DLCs, each adding new locations to the game
Are there any secrets in the game?
Just a whole level hidden somewhere.
What are the system requirements?
Two potatoes in SLI or four in Crossfire. To be serious we have no set system requirements yet, but it should run on most machines.
When are the updates coming?
After the Early Access release we plan to release updates every 3-4 months with updates from the roadmap
Our roadmap describes what part of the game, for the most part, we're finishing with each version. While we do have every territory in the game already, this version roadmap describes which parts of the game are polished as well.
- v0.1 - Last Battlefield (September 2019 - October 2019)
- v0.2 - Cemetery of the Ignoble (November 2019)
- v0.3 - Inber Forest (November 2019 - December 2019)
- v0.4 - Forsaken Village (January 2020 - February 2020)
- v0.5 - Road to Sikla Castle (March 2020 - April 2020)
- v0.6 - Catacombs (May 2020 - June 2020)
- v0.7 - Sikla Castle (July 2020)
- v0.8 - Bugfixes, Testing and Polishing (July 2020 - August 2020)
- v0.9 - Final Balance (August 2020)
- v1.0 - Steam Release (September 2020)
- v1.1 - Soul of the Archtree (Expansion) (2021 Q1)
- v1.2 - The Pale North (Expansion) (2021 Q2)
- v1.3 - Pyromancers of Raaxx (Expansion) (2021 Q3)
- v1.4 - NG+ (2021 Q4)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The Vertical Slice Is Coming - Devlog #095 days ago
- Reinventing the Wheel, A different approach to Dark Souls' death mechanic - Devl...30 days ago
- Now You're Thinking With Models - Devlog #0754 days ago
- Update for Version 0.1 - Devlog #0663 days ago
- Join Our Discord Server! - Devlog #0570 days ago
- Version 0.1 Is Released! - Devlog #0472 days ago
- Upgrading The Battlefield - Devlog #0383 days ago
- The Plan! - Devlog #0298 days ago