A downloadable game
Inspired by the Souls series, Blue Flame is a challenging fast paced top-down action game set in a medieval fantasy world. Take the role of the last pyromancer and restore order to a kingdom in which fires only emit cold.
Armed with the now lost pyromancies, it's your duty to venture and fight through the monstrosities of the Last Kingdom. Reignite a bleak world, while unfolding its secrets in tales lost to the ashes.
After countless years of restless civil war as a last ditch effort King Gawain turned to his Archmage to help him turn the battle. The Archmage created a spell that was never used before and unleashed it onto the Kingdom.
The battle ended, but everything changed. Fires started to burn blue, giving only cold instead of warmth, monsters arose from the dead, and soldiers lost their minds.
Hundreds of years after the Last Battle, a lone Pyromancer awoke on the battlefield. What the Pyromancer had was unseen in years. His pyromancies emitted warm fire.
Controls (Keyboard + Mouse, Controller)
Movement: WASD/Left Stick
Aim: Mouse/Right Stick
Cast Spell: Left Mouse Button/Right Shoulder Button
Block: Right Mouse Button/Left Shoulder Button
Use Health Potion: R/Y button
Dash: Space/B button
Interact: F/A button
Previous/Next Spell: Q, E/Left, Right Trigger
- Lead programming and Lead Design: Steve Szilágyi
- Programming and design: Tom Gálffy
- Environment art: Jurica Cvetko (https://juricacvetko.com/)
- Character models: Rowan Cruse Howse (https://www.dragonpeak.studio/)
- Music and Sound Effects: Alex Gobbett (https://soundcloud.com/alex-gobbett)
Where can I follow the development of the game?
When will be the full game released?
Currently there's only the first level and the hub zone is available - Version 0.2 - this serves as a baseline version. The full release is late 2020.
|Release date||Sep 02, 2019|
|Author||Fox's Sake Studio|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, GIMP, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Controller, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 0.4 bonfire bugfix51 days ago
- Explore the Forsaken Village - Version 0.4 is out now!55 days ago
- Hotfix for Version 0.391 days ago
- Explore the Shifting Woods! - Version 0.3 is out!93 days ago
- Version 0.2.1 - Small bugfixesJan 28, 2020
- The Vertical Slice is here - Version 0.2Jan 25, 2020
- New Version coming soon and we're now live on Patreon!Dec 13, 2019
- How to create a Key Art for your gameDec 03, 2019